128 LASB Building | 979-845-7693| email@example.com | Website | VITA
- POLS 206
- POLS 207
- Roblyer, Dwight A. and Nehemia Geva. “When Do We Stop Listening, and Did We Listen Before We Stopped? Experimental Analysis of the Cognitive Calculus of Political Decisions.” Paper presented at the Decision Making Conference at Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya, Israel, in June 2011.
- Roblyer, Dwight A. “When Do Their Casualties Count? Exploring Wartime Decisions that Pit Security Against Harm.” Paper presented at the Midwest Political Science Association annual meeting in March 2011.
- Roblyer, Dwight A. “Beyond Precision: Morality, Decision Making, and Collateral Casualties,” Peace and Conflict: Journal of Peace Psychology, Vol. 11, No, 1, pp. 17-39, 2005.
- Roblyer, Dwight A. “Response to Four Commentaries on ‘Beyond Precision,’” Peace and Conflict: Journal of Peace Psychology, Vol. 11, No, 1, pp. 67-70, 2005.
- Roblyer, Dwight A. “Beyond Precision: Issues of Morality and Decision Making in Minimizing Collateral Casualties,” Occasional Paper of the Program in Arms Control, Disarmament, and International Security, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, April 2004.